Introduction to Sencha
Have you tried Sencha, the most popular tea in Japan?
Are you familiar with Japanese green tea?
At this workshop, you will be able to learn
1. A short introduction to Japanese green tea
2. What sencha is and how it is cultivated and processed
3. Different types of sencha
4. How to prepare sencha correctly and demonstrate
5. How to judge the quality of a sencha
Saturday, Oct 24th
10:00 – 10:45 pm CEST (UTC+2)
Are you outside of Central Europe?
You can calculate your timezone here.
Nomad Tea Festival Europe > Stage
Thanks to Ricardo, this workshop will be complimentary.
Tea Blogger, My Japanese Green Tea
Ricardo Caicedo, tea advisor from the Nihoncha Instructor Association.
He has been a tea blogger since 2012, writing about Japanese tea in www.myjapanesegreentea.com