DAY 2 : market, workshop, creative arts
Saturday, 6 August 2022
9 – 4 pm AEST (UTC+10)
This year, the Nomad Tea Festival is trialing its first hybrid version.
You can participate the festival both in-person and online.
23 Meyers Pl, Melbourne VIC 3000
Entrance: Free to enter
Market: Free to enter
Workshop: Priced differently.
- 9 - 9:45 am | Gong Fu Cha: Tea Pot or Gaiwan?
Hosted by Kaishan Mellis from A Leaf Story
- 10 - 10:45 am | Setting Up The Tea Lab
Hosted by Rie Tulali from Tea Curious
- 11 - 12:15 pm | Tea Masterclass : Finding Flavours
Hosted by Cheryl Teo from Flag & Spear
- 12:30 - 2 pm | Tea Masterclass : Tea Mixology
Hosted by Thibaut Chuzeville and Pouria Fakhraei
- 2:15 - 3 pm | How to Read Your Future in Tea Leaves
Hosted by Annie O’Reilly from Tea with Annie
- 3:15 - 4 pm | Chai Latte Is Not a Chai! (P.s. Bridgerton)
Hosted by Susmita from Tea with Susmita