Join our tea region masterclass to learn more about tea in Yunnan.
THIS CLASS COVERS
1. How is tea consumed in Yunnan?
2. How does tea production affect local life?
3. Why is Yunnan unique as a tea region?
4. Yunnan tea and food pairing
1. Jinghong Zhang: An anthropologist, and author of Puer Tea: Ancient Caravans and Urban Chic
2. Xinyu Rong: former TV producer and TV host for Hunan TV Tea Channel
3. Jingxiong: a local farmer and a tea house operator.
The three tea professionals will provide a multifaceted view of tea in Yunnan.
NTF x BTF
This year, Nomad Tea Festival (NTF) is collaborating with the Melbourne-based Brewin Tea Festival (BTF). Tea in Yunnan is one of the Brewin Tea Festival’s original tea masterclass series.
※ Please note that this masterclass is already pre-recorded. ※
Sunday, 7 August 2022
9:45-11:15 AM AEST (UTC+10)
Are you outside of Australia?
You can calculate your timezone here.
WATCH ON DEMAND
If you can’t attend this workshop during the festival, you can access this workshop once at any time until 13 August 2022.